Random Quotes

My lack of posting is very unfortunate, because I've learned that if you post spuratically instead of regularily, you don't give your followers as much interest. In order to 'jazz' this post up, please enjoy these awesome sayings and quotes.
Random Quotes (and sayings) That I Love:
Everyone is a genius, but if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live it whole life believing that it is stupid.
-Albert Einstien

Some people are like slinkies. They don't serve any purpose, but they bring a smile to your face when they fall down the stairs.

My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone.

I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned!

Whoever said nothing was impossible never tried nailing jello to a tree!!!

I'm the type of girl who will burst out laughing in dead silence at something that happened yesterday.

I'm the kind of person who will spend hours trying to drown a fish.

Have smiles =) Smiles are good. Smiles are fun. :P
Allyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment